Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"No Event Too Small"


And it will certainly be no small event when Disney Legend Charles Ridgway arrives in the Carolinas in just a little less than two weeks on Tuesday, June 5. Mr. Ridgway will be appearing that evening at 7PM at the Winston-Salem Barnes and Noble. I will be hosting and I look forward to meeting all my fellow Carolina Disney enthusiasts.

Charlie will be discussing his new book Spinning Disney's World, and will make a presentation of photographs from his own personal collection that span his long and colorful career with the Walt Disney Company. Mark your calendars and spread the word! It's going to be a fun night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of spreading the word -
see June 5 of my site at
http://www.thisdayindisneyhistory.com/Jun05.html

Rae! said...

We missed him in march.I was wanting to get his signature!!!Where is the widow located?

Jeffrey Pepper said...

Tony--The link is awesome! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I hope he talks about all of the ducks for Donald's birthday party at WDW. I heard it over and over and over again on all of his podcast interviews and I just can't get enough of it. "Tiny little party hats" Hilarious!