Monday, January 16, 2012

On Storyboard: New Heights - Mount Disney and Sugar Bowl


My latest contribution to Storyboard, the official blog of the Walt Disney Family Museum has just been posted.  The article showcased is New Heights: Mount Disney and Sugar Bowl.  This is easily one of my most favorite explorations of obscure but very interesting Disney history.  It all began with a quick and almost hidden reference in the Goofy cartoon The Art of Skiing, and culminated in the article now featured on Storyboard.  It is a perfect winter diversion for any Disney history buff, so certainly check it out when you have the opportunity.

1 comments:

DisneyApprentice said...

I am a frequent skier and Disney fan. I love skiing at Sugar Bowl because it really enforces the fact that there is Disney everywhere.Come check out my site for the latest news, and to see what I mean by everyday life.